Sunday, December 17, 2006

I am Thine Oh Lord

From ages of old, He has loved me.
Who am I to question His wisdom?
Who am I to question my purpose?
Who am I to question God's plan?
Who am I Lord. Who am i?

With every new life that blesses the Earth,
Angels dance with joy in Heaven, i know.
Lord, how much more would they have danced
When the heard that you were born into this world?
Oh, i can hear the music, it's ringing in my heart.
Lord, every inch of my body, knows that you are Lord.
Lord, everything that i have is because of You.
Lord, humble me.
What the world has to give, does not bring me joy,
But a second in Your presence is like a million treasures won.
A million lamps lit is nothing compared
To the light that shines within me.
The light that saved me.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

That is so professional.....you do believe in Him so much..belief works wonders...wonder why I choose not to believe...anyway cool stuff

gravity said...

yea i do. Its the sole reason why i live. :) Once you believe, its difficult to let go.Maybe you're not sure what you've been looking for.

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

Ah, great!!!Mind you, I am sitting in one of the browsing centres in goa & this is not the best place to talk bout god:)).goa is sinfully beautiful:)
anyways goodone gravity.

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

happy newyear!!!