Monday, October 27, 2008

Atoms in an excited state emit energy

Yea, So being the last minute dimwit that I am, its no surprise when I end up packing my bag to go someplace approximately 20 minutes before I have to leave. You know... to keep my life exciting,thats all. ;) Who's gonna waste time in packing their bags 3 hours ahead. No. Not me. I need an EXCITING life. Yea, thats me. Miss Exciting. Sometimes I feel I need to kick those excited electrons in my butt to a distant place called Sanity. Where normal people live their non-exciting lives with their prim bags packed well before the idea of packing crawls into my head.

A round of applause please.. Thank you.Thank you.

So my train is at around 11. (I think) Miss exciting here, doesnt even know the time she's supposed to get there. Forget the place and how to get there.
So I decide to leave office by the 8.30 cab. It generally takes like an hour to get back home. Let me explain the situation here. Well the obvious thing is... I haven't packed yet. Duh.

So I'm waiting outside our building where the Cab list is put up. The cab list will tell you which cab you will be going in.

8.35 - No sign of the guy who puts up the cab list.

8.45 - Where is this guy??

8.55 - I have to catch a train. Where is this loser.?

9.05 - I have to pack!!!! \m/

Time to panic. I call up my roomie.

"Can you do me a favour? Can you take that green bag and put the stuff that i've put on top of that suitcase and put them inside the bag? "

*Detailed conversation follows*

The cab list dude finally shows up and we all jump into the cabs.!

So I get into the cab. And there are some other people in there with me. I'm thinking, I gotta get home fast and finish packing.

9.30 - Roomie calls.

*Ok, Lets play a game. It's called.. Guess what IT is.
IT's something all of us wear. Don't laugh. :|
It's something we all need to pack when we go someplace.
No, I'm not talking about a sweater! Or a Jacket. Or a Sock. Or a Shirt. Or a Skirt.
Yea.. THAT.

*

So She wants to know where THAT is. :|
I tell her. It's in my cupboard or outside only. And she's like where.

btw, I'm in the cab. So far i've been saying "it", "that" etc.
The mindless fool that I am, I blurt out the actual name. Yep.

My ----- ---- is there only!!!!
LOUD. I Mean LOUD.

Sheesh. The silence in the cab could pierce a million ear lobes.

I not only DONT have the guts to turn back,(Where these guys I'm sure are stuffing their mouths and laughing) but I also have this urge to laugh my brains out.

My God. I'm sure my electrons are dead and gone to heaven. Poor things might have died of embarassment.

So I spent that very exciting ride pondering why, just why I need to live an exciting life!


So Yea, that's the EXCITING life that I live.

\m/ Wooohoo \m/

I love that! So totally rocks.

2 comments:

aapil said...

lol!!! :) The roomie should write her side of the story. :P I wonder who that poor unfortunate soul is, who had to be part of this wonderfoool story. :)

prathamesh said...

:)