Monday, October 27, 2008

Atchoooooo..

You know its been a long time since you've blogged when

* When the rest of the blogging world is using \m/

I mean, am I ancient or something? Now i know how old people feel when they look lost in this whole new hi-fi world.

Please don't kill me for trying :|

But i think \m/ is..

A)It's a mouth. With bunny teeth
B)Must be a hand.. You know that chilled out Rock symbol.. with your pinkie and index finger stretched out. Nah. Cant be that easy! :P

C)Top View of a man with a middle partition hair style going to hug someone.
D)Its a bowl of alphabet soup with only the letter m left.
E)I know.. It's a SNAIL! With someone going to beat its bum. Sheesh. What are you people!

F)Shit. Its a crown!! How did i miss out on that? Ah, I can see it. It's one of those plush purple royal looking ones with a gold rim.
G)You know, when i was young we used to call this symbol "palam". I think it used to mean that we're friends or something. Heh :| and there was this other symbol that we used to make with our fingers(Middle and index fingers crossed). It was called "Do". "I'm do with you" meaning, we 're not friends anymore.
How sad! *sigh*

I'm wondering whether all this is just some weird dream that i once had or whether it was actually something we silly kids did. It's funny actually! Us cute little things. Worrying about relationships way back then.!


I also think I need to apologize to the world. For being away. I haven't spoken to many people in ages and I'm sorry! Really really truely sorry! :(

So, if there was a time when i either didn't respond or i ignored you or forgot to do something for you or just forgot you, it just means that i'm egggausted.

I am exhausted. REALLY. I AM. Desperately needed a break. Even my Boss thought so. Heh.
So here goes.. "I'm just a girl standing in front of the world asking them to forgive her"

Sorry, ;) that line from Notting Hill kinda fit! Anyway, Be yourself and Be Nice. The world needs nice people.

Lots of love,

Annette

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Lol at the palam , do thing :))

Rest of the blogging world uses \m/ ? Seriously?