Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What i like best!

Ah well sharanyan's been at it for a while. :D
"i tag annette"

What i would like to do best, (right now) is ban that phrase!! ha ha .. kidding!

no, seriously.. What i like best:

* Sitting on my terrace and watching the clouds fall against the moon.
* Feeling the rush of adrenaline shoot through my body just before i write.
* Feeling the wind hit my face and the whooshing sound that fills my ear
* The taste of chocolate in my mouth
* Staring into nothingness
* Loving and being loved
* Music - chocolate - poetry. The perfect potion to get me high.
* Train journeys
* Singing loudly with my eyes closed with no audience around
* Having a pointless discussion with one of my friends. Where we all end up laughing!
* Speaking with my mouth stuffed and being completely uncomprehensive and yet, being understood by someone! Only 3 people can do that. (My sis, Nethra and Sharadha)
May God Bless the three of you! :) They understand me so well!
* Playing "guess-what-that-reminds-you-of" games with my sister. And enjoying the fact that great minds think alike. ha ha.
* Calling Mirudhula "Gundu Manga" and teasing her and someone..ahen ahem. ha ha :) Amazing gal. Love her.
* Earning the title GM1 (Gundu manga 1) soon after i put on a few kgs! ha ha ha

* Playing my guitar and playing a song in my own way! ( More so because i dont know the right way!! :P )
* Wearing high heel shoes and running up the stairs! :P
* Playing basketball in the rain
* Riding on the swing in the rain (Ah memories of our iv)
* Ah, well doing anything in the rain! :)
* Going for a walk with Dad, mom, bro, sis or nethra.
* Sketching whats on my mind.
* Being inspired by a speech/person.
* Analysing the Bible.
* A timely joke to lighten a situation.
* Roast chicken and fish pie.
* And Brightening someone's day

Yay! i'm done.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

yay you're done!

I hereby solemnly vow that i will never tag you henceforth, what ever u feel like doing do it!!

P.s...bloody firefox prevented the popup...grrr...

btw does it pop up for everyone or just me???

gravity said...

:) no it'll pop up for everyone.. but only once!! ha ha.. its basically just for kicks and not for annoyance.. so the next time i go to my blog, it wont come again.. pretty neat huh. I came across this while i was searching for something else on the net!.. will mail the script to ya