Wednesday, April 18, 2007

180 degrees to another state of mind

Hallelujah! Today is dedicated to all you women out there! Especially to my fav sister (actually my one and only sister! :P kidding sis) .. Yesterday was her birthday. Happy Birthday!!
Yes, put on those not -so-bored-as-ever shoes and get the groove!

A whole day of non-stop minding rocking, ear blasting, thought numbing, head banging music! ...................NOT

First on my list..
Sing with me.. R E S P E C T just a little bit.
1)Aretha Franklin-respect
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!

2)CHUMBAWAMBA-TubThmping (Yes, thats a song)
Brings back fond memories of all of us banging our heads back in the days!

3)Baby Boy-Beyonce
(I've come to realise how i'm one of the world's worst dancers! ha ha ... thank you thank you.Far too kind :) )

4)Right now i need............. FUEL! Fuel give me fire give me that which i desire!!
Metallica!

5)Time for some trash music..... Make way dumpster boys!
I'm just a teenage dirtbag!
Wheatus

6)And my all time favs............. SHE'S GOT THE LOOK!
Roxette!

7)I remember we used to sing this song like fools.
Fallin -Alicia Keys

8)Cranberries- Animal instinct
(I get the feeling. Suddenly something's happenened to me.... )

9) Norah Jones-Don't know why
(One of those songs you close your eyes and listen to.. Another one of my favs -come away with me. Phew. That is ONE song. You can just feel the words.. walking through the tall yellow grass and waking up with the rain on your tin roof.. absolutely romantic )

10)Can't fight the moonlight-Leanne Rhimes
Being shy has never been this glorified. Singing in the moonlight. What more can you ask for? OST- Coyote ugly

11) We all meet a beautiful stranger like Madonna did.

12)Madonna-sorry
It's one of those addictive songs. She's so versatile. Love her.

13)Nelly Furtado's new album totally rocks!! My favs - Say it right, promiscuous, maneater

14) Give it up for........................... JUSTIN!! :)
What goes around comes back around.. very true. His grammy performance of that song was brilliant!

15) Another one of roxette's Sleeping in my car. I remember i used to listen to all her songs in school. Memories. hmph. I'm getting old!

16) Akon- Dont bother
A very pretty song. People may think otherwise about what you do. But who cares! It's your life!

17)Natural woman- (I think.. Aretha franklin)
Makes me love being a woman. :)
(I added a few more :P )

18)Jesus take the wheel- Carrie Underwood
What a voice! When i sing that song, i end up laughing ..ha ha :) cos her range is so high or maybe its because my range is so low! :) effortless singing. She needs a standing ovation, a good massage and a free holiday trip for like ever!!
Amazing.

19)Chris Daughtry.. his new album is nice.The guy who was there in american idol last year. Loved his voice! I remember sis and i had this long,unending discussion when he got elimated..ha ha. Disappointment was not the word.

20)Jennifer Paige -Crush
An ancient song almost! ha ha.. its been soooo long since ive played this song!
I miss my school life! :(

Ah. Where would i be without music?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

i have to check out a few things on this list!!!....nice way to spend semester time!!!

gravity said...

ha ha yea. Exam time is the best..almost like vacation after the hectic work we have to go through..

Its been nice.. relaxing.

I added a few more songs!