Friday, June 16, 2006

Wake up Lord, within me

Wake up, Lord, i know You're within me,
I want to feel Your presence, whole and completely.
The world looks down on me, but i've got You by my side,
Under Your wings i'm prepared for life's ride.

Take me Lord, high above in life,
Teach me Lord, to live through the strife.
The light of Your presence is shining like a star,
I can now live through any danger, any scar.

When i'm being swallowed by my fears,
My Lord is fighting away my tears..
When i'm not strong enough to hold myself,
My Lord, puts me back on the right shelf.

I feel stronger by just knowing you,
Day by day, You guide me through..
I can't see where my life will lead me,
But my faith in You has set me free.

No more worries, no more misery,
I live for you Lord,yes, completely.
I thank you Lord for everything that you've given,
Yes, everything that i do, is now God-driven.

Oh, I tell you, the ride is heavenly,
With the clouds and the wind blowing approvingly.
I smile with my heart,oh, it feels so light,
I know deep within, everything's alright.

I ride with my Lord everyday,
Wake up Lord, within me, I say.

No comments: