Thursday, April 13, 2006

Intoxicated

Down the dark, dark alley, i fall on my knees,
My life's zeroed to nothing, How did it suddenly cease..
I see images of long,long,long before,
Intoxication. Yeah. I'm craving for more.
I hear voices calling,it's all in a blur,
And i'm falling, falling, falling on dirt.
Got my emotions on high, but none that i can see,
It's all in my head, like it was meant to be.
The only thing alive is craving for peace..
That's my heart, and i'm begging it " please,
I feel confusion,delusion,keep me from losin,
My mind, my soul, I feel my life's on hold.
I dont want this frustrating life..
Why did i not see through all of his lies?
Look where it got me..now i realise,
That i should look twice for defying eyes."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sure dark
"Why did i not see through all of his lies?"
good one though

gravity said...

this one was inspired from a t.v show believe it or not!

Dinesh Krishnaswamy said...

haha. funny how t.v.shows affect people.