Friday, April 14, 2006

Fire in her eyes..



Inspired by the photograph taken by my friend sharadha

She's an angel, calling out to me,
She's your tomorrow,waiting to be..
She told me my eyes can never hide
The things that i really feel inside..

She told me life will be a blur
If you close your heart and choose to fear..
She said she's seen times of peace,
Times of compassion, love and ease.

She says those times are passing by,
The things she sees, makes her cry.
She's seeing times when there is no care,
She's seeing things she cannot bear..

She tries to hide all the abuse,
Her eyes give it away,there's nothing left to choose..
She forgets to love, she doesnt wanna cry,
She doesnt wanna just let it go by..


She's stronger than ever, she's got reason to be,
But still, you can feel her pain, her deep misery,
Through her eyes its all too plain,
Nothing can remove that deep dark stain..
She deserves a lot more than this,
She deserves a world of infinite bliss..

After all that she's been through.....
She still brings a smile when she's around you.

Life has brought fire in her eyes,
You've got to respect the fire in her eyes.

1 comment:

aiyothatmadgirl said...

hey.... annette...
i don't know if you remember me.. Madhu from GV. we met thro aishu prakash. but the reason i;m commenting here right now is...

long time ago... someone had sent me this poem, to tell me it was ok.. be strong.. and all that. they didnt tell me who wrote it.. the poem's been on my desktop all this while..
i'm into photography now... and i used the poem as a concept..
please check it out.
i have put up your poem there, i hope you don't mind.. if you'd like i'd love to tag your blog to give you credit for these beautiful lines. thank you.
here's the link http://ziggy-m.deviantart.com/art/Fire-in-her-eyes-103617019