Saturday, October 27, 2007

The bliss of solitude


Oh! The bliss of solitude is what I feel tonight.
Far above in the hazy skies, I see the circle of light.

It's you and me my moon, just you and me my love.
Take me some place yonder, someplace far above.

Where the wind blows through my hair and angels surround me,
Where raindrops belong and the dreamy stars give me company.

I dream of whispering to the clouds, for rain this silent hour.
To fill my heart with happiness with every blessed shower.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

this is the terrace poem right??
i commented long back..nothing more to say :P

gravity said...

hahah.. yea.. thats the one! :) didnt realise i didnt put it up till yesterday!

Something good about those power shutdown days!

gravity said...

And Deep if you're looking at this,
This is the one i drew!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEEPSIKA!!!!!!
HAPSY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOU!
:)
Happy 20th!

aapil said...

I'm looking I'm looking!! :) Two months late, but I feel like its ma bithday now!! :) You're the best.. I can marry your imagination...