Saturday, November 04, 2006

The prequel- My horse whisperer

She walked towards him in defeat,
As though it was their fate, to meet;
He gently stroked her dusky mane,
He seemed to ease her of her pain.

He whispered songs of long ago,
He spoke of mountains i adore.
Oh, what longing i have in me!
To unbind myself and be free.

I'd chase the wind till i lose my breath,
I'd ride in the rain till i'm soaking wet,
I'd watch the creation of a new day,
I'd still be there to watch it slowly sink away.

His voice i hear amidst the pouring rain,
Softer than the light patter on my face,
Calling out to me not to stray,
My horse whisperer, my only way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont honey me was great

Anyways check mine,
http://hailathos.blogspot.com/
regards,
Athos

gravity said...

thanks! :)